The present Solapur district was previously part of Ahmednagar, Pune and Satara districts. In 1838 it became the Sub-district of Ahmednagar. It included Barshi, Mohol, Madha, Karmala, Indi, Hippargi and Muddebihal Sub-divisions. In 1864 this Sub-district was abolished. In 1871 this district was reformed joining the Sub-divisions viz. Solapur, Barshi, Mohol, Madha and Karmala and two Subdivisions of Satara district viz. Pandharpur, Sangola and in 1875 Malshiras Sub-division was also attached. After the State reorganisation in 1956 Solapur was included in Mumbai State and it became a full fledged district of Maharashtra State in 1960.
- Acquisition of building for Hospital arrangement in Solapur District – 02/07/2020
- E Quotation Notice – various medicines / items – 2243, 02/07/2020
- E Quotation Notice – various medicines / items – No.96, dtd.02/07/2020.
- Pandharpur Yatra Order dtd.29/06/2020
- E- Auction of Molasses, Spirit and Vehicles seized under Maharashtra Prohibition Act.