The present Solapur district was previously part of Ahmednagar, Pune and Satara districts. In 1838 it became the Sub-district of Ahmednagar. It included Barshi, Mohol, Madha, Karmala, Indi, Hippargi and Muddebihal Sub-divisions. In 1864 this Sub-district was abolished. In 1871 this district was reformed joining the Sub-divisions viz. Solapur, Barshi, Mohol, Madha and Karmala and two Subdivisions of Satara district viz. Pandharpur, Sangola and in 1875 Malshiras Sub-division was also attached. After the State reorganisation in 1956 Solapur was included in Mumbai State and it became a full fledged district of Maharashtra State in 1960.
- Maharashtra Police Adhiniyam, 1951, Kalam 37 (1) & (3) Order
- On the meetings, rallies, social events, jatra, yatra, urus, religious and cultural events, sports competitions etc. to be held in Solapur district. Regarding the imposition of the ban by 14.4.2020.
- Order forbidding the filling of all kinds of weekly markets, livestock markets, malls, dated 14.04.2020 in Solapur district.
- Tobacco and tobacco smokers etc. All sales shops / leaflets etc. Order to keep it closed to prevent the spread of corona virus.
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 Kalam 144, Revised Order
- No post to display