The present Solapur district was previously part of Ahmednagar, Pune and Satara districts. In 1838 it became the Sub-district of Ahmednagar. It included Barshi, Mohol, Madha, Karmala, Indi, Hippargi and Muddebihal Sub-divisions. In 1864 this Sub-district was abolished. In 1871 this district was reformed joining the Sub-divisions viz. Solapur, Barshi, Mohol, Madha and Karmala and two Subdivisions of Satara district viz. Pandharpur, Sangola and in 1875 Malshiras Sub-division was also attached. After the State reorganisation in 1956 Solapur was included in Mumbai State and it became a full fledged district of Maharashtra State in 1960.
- RR-7681- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 Kamal 144
- RR-7761 Maharashtra Police Adhiniyam, 1951 kalam 37 (1) & (3)
- LAND ACQUISITION ACT 2013- NOTICE U/S 21(1)(4) – S.R.27/2019
- HARALHWADI ADHISUCHANA PAJHAR TALAV KR.1 SR-24/2007
- Land Acquisition-increased compensation given by District / Civil Court-Details of all cases filed